Thursday, December 26, 2013

Gal Gadot to Bulk up for WW

Sooooooooo, all the people complaining about "Giselle can't possibly be wonder woman...) can relax.  Per translation via Batman-News, Gadot had to comment on the criticism that she has too slender a physique for the role: "I represent the Wonder Woman of the new world. Breasts… anyone can buy for 9,000 shekels and everything is fine. By the way, Wonder Woman is Amazonian, and historically accurate Amazonian women actually had only one breast. So, if I’d really go 'by the book'…it’d be problematic."


.....
 
My argument is this... You CANNOT grow a different frame.  HIPS cannot be altered in such a way to convey that Amazonian shape.  I'm over this stuff though.  For the new year I'm gonna try...try... to embrace the "View then Review" lifestyle.  So what do you guys think?  Should we chill and just wait to see her new and improved buff form?  Hit us up and let us know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment