Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Join the Club

Good morning internet! Looks like I'm the last one to the party. Since we're kicking it off with introductions, let me tell you all a little about myself.

My name's Marc. My area of focus that you'll hear me ranting about is a little more randomized than the other guys. I try to keep up on general geek culture as well as the latest nerdy science/tech news. I'll be contributing to movie reviews as well as throwing in my opinions for video games and comics. Be warned, most of my comic collection has a cutoff date of December '96 (which you'll probably hear me rant about at some point). I'm also lead article writer for a Star Wars fan blog based in the Twin Cities, so expect plenty of impassioned feedback on the upcoming Star Wars trilogy, Rebels, and spinoff movies.

Looking forward to geeking out with you all, and thanks for joining in with us.

 - Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment